Turkey Tour Packages From Pakistan
Getting tired of your daily 9-5 routine means your body is asking for a quick escape. If you have a knack for traveling, you need to explore Turkey tour packages
for your next holiday. The land of royals, Muslim kings, Rumi, and the birthplace of Sufism, turkey offers the perfect natural cure that will help you relax and rejuvenate.
Turkey is located between two contingent i.e. Europe and Asia so you will get to enjoy the perfect blend of modern and traditional. Moreover, you will notice the weather is very balmy and it never gets too hot. Since Pakistan is a very hot country, turkey can become your summer holiday destination
is a country located in Western Asia and Southeastern Europe. The meaning of the word Turkey is the land of Turks
. In Turkey, people speak their official language Turkish but many others speak English and German too. Turkey is a large country in terms of both territory and population. It is the largest country in the region and its land area is larger than that of any European state. Visiting Turkey will make your Turkey tour unforgettable. Don’t take our word for it, take a look at the available Turkey tour packages from Pakistan with BahaarJourneys
is a vibrant city located in Turkey that is rich in history and culture. It is steeped in history and culture, with a rich and diverse heritage that reflects its position as a crossroads between Europe and Asia. The city is home to a number of important landmarks and attractions, including the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, and the Grand Bazaar, as well as several parks and gardens, museums, art galleries, and performance venues.
Istanbul Turkey City Tour
If you’re planning a trip to Istanbul, there are many incredible places that you won’t want to miss. Some of the top attractions to visit in Istanbul include the Hagia Sophia Museum, a former cathedral turned mosque turned museum that is known for its stunning architecture and beautiful mosaics; the Blue Mosque, a beautifully tiled mosque that is one of the largest in Istanbul; the Topkapi Palace Museum, a former imperial residence that is now a museum; the Bosporus, a beautiful waterway that separates Europe and Asia.
With so many incredible places to see, you’ll never want to leave Istanbul. Be sure to get an affordable Istanbul tour package and a direct flight from Lahore to make the most of your trip.
Book Your Turkey Tour Packages with Bahaarjourneys?
While booking an Istanbul tour package
, you need to rely on a good company that is reliable and also offers everything within your package. Most companies offer cheap turkey tour packages but these travel packages do not include any amenities. They are just trip packages and do not cover any accommodation, mini tours, routes, conveyance, guided tours, food, and other things. Eventually, you will be traded in a third-class hotel far away from the mainland and you have to book a cab. Also, some companies limit the tours and the cities offering you tours in Istanbul only. However, Bahaarjourneys, offer you the best turkey tour packages
that include everything in a very economical price range.
5 Places to visit on Turkey Trip
Turkey has a rich history but over the past few years, turkey sought refuge in modern and contemporary art and culture. You will get to experience the evolution of modern turkey during your turkey trip so make sure you get to choose the turkey tour packages from Pakistan
that offers you all the mini tours you need.
The land of caves, hot air balloons and mesmerizing triangle-shaped rocks, Cappadocia will blow your mind with its beauty. Most people come to visit Cappadocia just to see the hot air balloon, while others come for the rich history.
Known to be one of the most beautiful mosques in the world, Hagia Sophia has a very rich history that connects it to the past. From the mosque turned into a church and back to the mosque and then into a historic place, Hagia Sophia is known for its beauty and unique Turkish architecture.
The land of Rumi and the whirling dervish, Konya is known to attract so many tourists because of the tomb of Rumi. At night you can get into the Sufi spirit and see the show where whirling dervish unites to pay tribute to God.
Known as the cotton castle, this place is filled with white marble mountain-like structures where the pots are filled with blue warm water. If you take the aerial view, you will notice that it looks like a mix of sapphire the queen blue gem, and some white pearl mix.
Commonly known as a spice bazaar, this Turkish bazaar offers everything that you can ever think of. As most people shop for their family and friends, you will actually get dupes and master copies of everything at a very affordable price.
Why Turkey Travel Packages are Ideal for Pakistani Citizens?
As a Pakistani citizen looking for the best turkey tour packages
, you need to keep in mind that turkey is the only place that offers the perfect blend of modern Islam, some hyper-European ethics, and an old cultural blend of traditions. You will find everything here. From the best food to the best parties some natural beauty, water bodies, beaches, coast, and even rocky areas. Moreover, turkey is one of the best Muslim countries that doesn’t shy away from modernism so you will not have to worry about judgment. Turkey’s visa policy is very lenient toward Pakistanis and it is also quite inexpensive. However, compared to the neighboring countries you might find it a little experience. Turkey is a land that offers something for everyone. You can bring along your family and enjoy a luxury tour of turkey
or you can bring along your spices for a turkey honeymoon tour.
You can also get affordable turkey holiday deals
if you are on a budget and if you choose a reliable travel company
Why book Turkey tour packages for your next holiday?
- There are so many reasons to book the best Turkey tour packages for your next holiday, but since many people are confused about the destination, here are some of the main reasons why Turkey will be the best holiday destination for you.
- Turkey is a Muslim country, which means you don’t have to search for halal food because everything is halal already. Turkey is a land of rich culture and a strong heritage that connects us back to Turkey’s past. You’ll get to enjoy some of the best modern and ancient architecture, especially mosques and tombs.
- Turkey is located between two continents, so you’ll get to see modern Europe mixed with traditional Asia, making it one of the most unique countries in the world. Turkey is also known as the birthplace of the true Sufi spirit that dictates the equality of love for all. When you book a Pakistan to Turkey honeymoon package, you’ll notice that some companies offer mini-tours to Sufi tombs as well.
- Turkey is also known as the land of free pets, as Turkish people are known for their love of dogs and cats. As a pet lover, you’ll notice food bowls out in the open where fluffy cats and dogs move around freely seeking affection from visitors.
- Turkey is also known for its traditional bath experience, also commonly known as the Hamam. This bath experience is a modern take on the ancient royal bath experience, so you’ll get to relax your muscles and enjoy some cozy water.
- The nightlife of Istanbul is very famous, which means you can come and enjoy some of the best pubs, disco parties, and clubs. Additionally, Turkey has traditional sweet alcohol that you can try as well.