Malaysia Tour Packages from Pakistan
Ranked as one of the most sought-after holiday destinations, a Malaysia tour
can be your true escape from this mundane and boring life. As a Muslim, most people look for muslin countries because this allows them to enjoy halal food without a hard search. If you are also looking for the next best destination for holiday, you should start by looking at Malaysia tour packages.
Parted perfectly by the South China Sea, Malaysia offers a multicultural experience that other countries fail to offer. With beautiful beaches, lush green forests, mountains, perfect landscape, and a subtle hint of metropolitan cities, a Malaysian vacation
can offer you the true value for your money.
About Malaysia Tour
is mainly known for its beaches and easy-on-the-eyes lifestyle. When you book Malaysian tour packages, you have to prepare yourself for a holiday that can be enjoyed with your family, kids, and friends
. Within this vacation
, you can expect some long walks on the beach along with mountain tracks, an indoor gaming experience, and a lot of advantages. Although there are so many other countries that will offer you the same experience especially Muslim countries, however, you will notice the price
difference between any other destination and holiday packages to Malaysia. You will also get to notice that Malaysia travel and tour packages
are much more affordable and the destinations, offered activities, and other amenities are much more. Although a Muslim country, Malaysia doesn’t have an alcohol ban and you can also enjoy different pubs and cafes around the country.
5 Places to Visit on Malaysia tour
Enjoy the best food, architecture, culture, and metropolitan experience. When visiting Kuala Lumpur, make sure to visit some of its top destinations such as the Petronas Twin Tower. One of the most visited places in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia by tourists is Petronas Twin Towers. It is among one of the tallest twin structures in the world. 88-storey building is connected by a skybridge. For a complete cheap trip package to Kaula Laumpur from Pakistan, choose BahaarJourneys.
Enjoy underwater snorkeling, diving, and experience water sports.
Take a dive into the ancient colonial Malaysian culture, culinary and architect. Malacca is known for its rich herigate and abundance of breathtaking sights. You can easily explore it’s beauty on your feet or use an rickshaw. This city is mixup of hisstorical buildings and modern shopping malls. Here are some of the things that you can do during your visit to Malacca, A Famosa Fort, Jonker Street, Christ Church Melaka The Standthuys, St Paul’s Church. If you want to immerse yourself in the local culture, Malacca is the place to be.
Sultan of Johor palace and ancient culture.
Langkawi is an archipelago of islands that offers a plethora of must-visit destinations. From the Langkawi Cable Car to the Unesco Geopark, Oriental Village, Seven Wells waterfall, Langkawi Crocodile Farm, Datai Bay, Pulau Tepor, Upsidow Langkawi, Pulau Dangli, Pulau Rebak Besar, Bird Malaysia and Pulau Anak Datai, Laman Padi Langkawi, Temurun Waterfall, Tanjung Rhu, there is something for everyone to enjoy. To experience all that Langkawi has to offer at an affordable cost, consider booking a tour with us.
Why Book Your Malaysia tour packages with Bahaarjourneys?
While looking for Malaysia tour
, you need to make sure that the travel agency
you are choosing is reliable. Moreover, you also need to make sure that you look for all-inclusive holiday packages to Malaysia
. Most of the packages come with added activities, meals, and tours along with accommodation and tour guides. However, when you choose Malaysia tour packages
with no activities, you will have to figure out everything on your own which can turn into an experienced disease. This is especially important for Malaysia honeymoon packages because you need a package that offers you a couple of suits and all the activities meant for couples. Moreover, most of the Malaysia tour packages from Pakistan
have very limited amenities so you need to make sure you are getting the best deal. You can book your trip to Malaysia with visa and flight tickets facilities from BahaarJourneys.
Why Malaysia Tour Packages are Ideal for Pakistani Citizens?
There are so many reasons you need to pick Malaysia as your next place. Malaysia is relatively much more affordable than most of the other Muslim countries. Moreover, it offers everything that any other modern country will offer you. As a Pakistani, you will not have to wait in long visa queues or get experience tickets. Apart from this, food is halal and Pakistani food is easily available. Since the Pakistani community is very strong here, you will not face any language barrier because you can speak English. Although Malaysia is a Muslim country you will not see any alcohol ban which means if you want to experience the nightlife, there is no restriction. Malaysia is a very family-friendly country so you will see a lot of women working. Due to its breathtaking beauty, Malaysia is a very sought-after honey money destination and you will get to book Malaysia honeymoon packages
Why book a Malaysia tour package for next your holiday?
If you want to travel on a budget, you have to be smart with your money and the destination you choose. Most of the countries that you will choose will either be extremely expensive or they will have visa issues. However, booking the Malaysia Singapore tour package
will save you from all these issues. Malaysia is an affordable holiday destination that is appropriate for all ages. If you are still skeptical about booking the best Malaysia tour package
, here are some of the main reasons you need to add Malaysia to your bucket list.
- Malaysia is a Muslim country, so you will not be worried about food choices because everything is halal.
- Malaysian architecture is breathtaking, and socially modern buildings in Kuala Lumpur will help you get inspired and learn more about Malaysian architecture.
- Just like Pakistan and most of the other countries in south Asia, Malaysia was also colonized so you will see a melting pot of diversity here. Since Malaysia was colonized by china, you will get to enjoy a mini-Chinese experience in china town, where you will get to feast on some of the best halal Chinese food.
- Malaysia has stunning beaches but this doesn’t limit you to just staying and admiring it from afar, rather, you will be able to enjoy an underwater experience. Snorkeling, and underwater diving with marine life, are very common as well.
- If you like animals and wildlife, you have to book the best Malaysia tour package because you will get to spend time with some exotic animals. These animals include deer, wild boar, and monkeys as well as some dangerous wild animals like elephants, rhinos, orangutans, and tigers.
- Malaysia doesn’t just consist of Malaysian people, instead, you will see a lot of Indians, Chinese, and people from other origins which means you can easily communicate in English and there is no language barrier at all.
- Malaysia is famous for its colonial architecture. Just like you get to see a new city and an old city, you will be able to compare and appreciate the evolution of architecture in Malaysia. You will see old buildings with Dutch influence, along with a Portuguese fortress and some old Chinese-style of buildings as well.